[Webinar Replay] Hire? Or Fire? For Innovation Success?
In this webinar replay, join John Coyle, SVP of Innovation Leadership Development at Maddock Douglas, as he shares war stories of hiring, firing and developing innovation talent.
Watch this webinar and learn:
- What mindsets and characteristics are common to all innovation leaders and how to seek them out
- Conversely the types of diverse skills, mindsets and talents needed to have a balanced innovation team that can dream AND deliver
- Key words for job descriptions and performance reviews that will help you find the right kind of talent to innovate
- The different types of skills and leadership needed for different types of innovation work (evolutionary vs. fast fail vs. revolutionary)
Like what you hear?
Sign up to receive a weekly email with “Innovation Leadership Notes To Self” from MD Innovation Practitioners. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Starting innovation movements inside your company
- Winning the cultural transition towards innovation that is already going on
- How to know when to “play ball” and when to break the rules and go for broke
We look forward to helping you empower next.