Empowering Innovation Leadership And “Next” With An Iconic Insurance Brand
Client: Global Insurance Company
Focus: Building Innovation Capacity In The Rapidly Evolving Insurance Market
In an ongoing, collaborative relationship, Maddock Douglas is working closely with the leadership and management of a global insurance company to activate innovation into their organization and help to transform their culture by empowering new attitudes and behaviors and developing new products and services.
- Creating a culture and organization that is more agile and able to embrace and drive innovation, and fostering greater partner engagement and synergy
- Cocreated over a dozen potentially breakthrough, well-validated, new product concepts with the help of channel partners
- Executed a quantitative assessment of culture and innovation readiness
- Diagnosed and prescribed an action plan across the enterprise to improve innovation capacity and transform the culture for innovation
- Enlisted and trained more than 100 Culture of Innovation “ambassadors” across nearly a dozen locations to witness, influence and empower the system
- Designed a communications architecture, rhythm and suite of “Innovation Workshop Training” programs, touching more than 6,000 employees
In the rapidly and dramatically changing landscape of the insurance industry, this company asked Maddock Douglas to help them work with channel partners to cocreate new products and services focused on the customer of the future and to prepare their workforce to understand, digest, support and propagate the changes implied by innovation.