There are creative writers and there are business writers. Then there are those who have the knowledge, talent and ambition to be both. We at Maddock Douglas are a well-established innovation agency, and we’re seeking a multitalented copywriter to join our growing business.
So if you have B2B chops, B2C creativity, a strategic mind and a playful soul, we have a rewarding opportunity in an agency environment unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
- Create concepts and content for multichannel communications, including traditional marketing outlets, online, internal branding and innovation presentations
- Work within our Experience Design team as well as in close communication with our Business Leadership team
- Gain understanding of the Maddock Douglas innovation process and help concept ways to refine and promote our process
- Occasional week-day travel for client engagements
- More than three years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, business writing, advertising or a related field
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams
- Able to effectively juggle and prioritize multiple projects and switch gears when needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills with client and coworkers (we don’t hide in our offices here)
- Ambidexterity. Totally kidding. But hey, couldn’t hurt, right?
Nice to Haves
- Experience with health insurance and/or financial services
- Familiarity with digital development (websites, app development, interactive campaigns, etc.)
- Social media rock star is so cliché (and a bit over-the-top), but a social media roadie would be great
- Competency with a range of programs, including Microsoft Office, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and video editing software