C. Fred Ehle
Fred Ehle is a transformative, customer-centric, innovative and results-driven marketing leader who unearths and leverages customer insights that drive organizations and deliver results. Fred’s unique combination of corporate, strategic consulting and agency experience provides a breadth of business challenges and depth in all aspects of marketing, including several “firsts” for companies such as McDonald’s, PulteGroup and SC Johnson. Among them: First Customer Officer, development of the first CRM program, attitudinal and behavioral segmentation, Return on Marketing Spend for McDonald’s; and first segmentation, new product development process and cutting-edge retail environments for PulteGroup, contributing to PulteGroup being the fastest-growing stock among the Fortune 500 in 2012. Fred is an inspirational leader who works collaboratively to support an overarching business strategy by driving profitable growth, using a combination of strong analytical skills and creativity.
Fred’s affiliations include:
- Association of National Advertisers, Brand Management Committee Member, 2010 – present
- American Marketing Association, Speaker Annual Convention, 2015
- Leapfrog Online, Marketing Advisory Board Member
- Marketing Executive Networking Group (MENG), Board Member 2016 – present
- Guest Lecturer, Kellogg School of Business, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
- Ongoing Guest Lecturer, Johnson School of Business, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- Guest Lecturer, Carroll School of Management, Boston College, Boston, Massachusetts
Contact us for more information about Fred, or call Stephanie Savage at 630-563-6454.